Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MTV Labs: The New HTML MTV.com

MTV Labs: The New HTML MTV.com
The Simpsons Movie : (The Soundtrack) is upcoming this summer on New CD On July 10, 2007.

The Simpsons Movie Tracks U Can't Shine Like Me- Lil' Romeo, If You Let Me Go- Jay-Z featuring Omarion, So Emotional- 1 Chance, High Away from You- Lifehouse, I Don't Wanna Understand- Jennifer Lopez featuring Three 6 Mafia, I Believe You- Lyfe Jennings, The Way You Roll With Me- T.I., Dancing Machine- Maroon 5 featuring Lil' Flip, Simpson- Beanie Sigel featuring Jazze Pha, Since You Get Off The Computer- Fall Out Boy, Back Again- Kai featuring Akon, I Will Kill You- Panic! at the Disco, You Gave My Heart- Keyshia Cole featuring Ludacris, The World Is Yours- N.W.A., In the Rain- Young Jeezy featuring Lil' Wayne, Lockdown- Joe Budden featuring The Game and Mike Jones, Roll Tide- Ja Rule featuring Lloyd and Nelly, I'm Your Mama- Chris Brown featuring Nas, Go to Bed- David Banner, I Don't Wanna Your Stupid Of Me- Ben Folds, And Get Off The Porch- Obie Trice featuring 50 Cent and Eminem And Upcoming from the Soundtrack Album The Simpsons Movie: (The Soundtrack), to be in stores July 10, 2007, on Fox Music/Interscope Records. The Simpsons Movie in theaters July 27, 2007.

1 comment:

Tamika said...

You might as well let Sara go on tv with her white hood on and buring cross. I think she should use those same jokes at the bet awards. She shouldn't be made a black people because she has no real talent. MTV has been making fun of blacks for awhile with shows like flavor of love, I love new york, and white rapper show. I will not tune into anymore. Why don't you all just make a show that says I hate niggers.